Thursday 2 February 2012

Really???

London is apparantly set to get colder than the antarctica.
Not sure whether this is true, but it is certainly bloody freezing.

When is the cold going to go away? That's what I want to know.
In the meantime, I have switched on the heating.

Interesting fact:
This is only the second or third time this winter, that I had to switch the heating on. I'm not sure whether it's the fact that the flat is tiny, the neighbours heat extensively, or the hot water boiler emits so much heat from its little cupboard, that the flat always has more than 20C - without the heating being on.

These pictures have actually been taken several years ago - but the current climate reminded me of the snow - which put the whole city on hold. Even though, the weather back then seemed nearly tropical in comparison to today...

I love pictures of paths

cute duckies


No comments:

Post a Comment