Sunday 27 October 2013

Beauty delivery

I finally gave in. After months of re-visiting the Birchbox website, I finally signed up. Bonus month seemed like a good time to commit to a yearly subscription (which also means you get three boxes for free!). A box costs £10 + £2.95 for postage and package. While I of course paid for this, it still feels like a present when the box arrives. I haven't tried anything just yet, but here's what I got this month:
  • Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer with SPF 20
  • Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
  • KMS California Free Shape Deep Conditioner
  • theBalm cosmetics Stainiac - lip and cheek stain
  • Dr. Lipp Nipple balm for lips
  • Lifestyle Extra: Eyelash Curler
  • Beauty Extra: Egyptian Magic - a multi-purpose healing skin cream


No comments:

Post a Comment