Thursday 10 October 2013

No bake off cake for me this week

I missed out on this week's bake off cake. Cake A withdrew from the competition for reasons unknown to us. And cake B was gone so quickly, that I didn't manage to get a piece! Not a bad thing maybe. With all the cake I've been eating lately, I decided to start walking a bit more. Earlier this week, I was planning on walking from the office to Tower Gateway. And gave up at Bank... But that already took me about 30 minutes. Along the way, I came across the Guildhall Art Gallery - which is one of the reasons why walking across London is so nice: you discover all these hidden (or at least less known) treasures.

The Guildhall Art Gallery
And the guildhall next to it
Oh, and I also found out that my cake won last week... I demanded a recount - with no effect... It also turned out that my assumption about my competitor were wrong - it was actually my boss who had baked that wonderful cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment