Saturday 19 October 2013

Bunnies and cakes

I forgot my phone charger in the hotel in Eastbourne the other week. And yes, that's something that would normally NEVER happen to me... (I'm sure this is making certain people laugh right now!) Fortunately, I still had the cable for transferring data/photo from my phone to my laptop which doubles up as a charger, too. But it's not very convenient needing a laptop/PC to charge my phone. So, I got a replacement charger via ebay. And once on ebay, I found these super cute phone cases. Not that I needed a new one - but my current one was looking a bit greyish (shouldn't have picked a white one...), and for just £2.17 for two, I had to get them. Super fast delivery, great ebayer and my phone is now guarded by vampire bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment