Saturday 26 October 2013

Liebesbotschaft

I can't remember whether I've written about this blog before: Liebesbotschaft. Not only does Joanna have great taste in fashion and interior design, I love her take on life. Whenever I read her entries, I usually have this 'Aha' moment. It's probably not rocket science, but she reminds me to look at life in a (more) positive way. It's very refreshing and inspiring.

I emailed Joanna recently to ask her whether she was happy for me to publish the below (translated) bit from her blog. To be honest, I didn't expect a reply as she surely gets hundreds of emails every day. So, I was  happily surprised when I got a very sweet note from her!

Here's some advice from a recent blog post about having more fun in every day life:

1) Yesterday is over
You can't go back in time and can't change the past. So, get over it and make the most of today instead of dwelling on yesterday's shortcomings.
2) Enjoy every activity and especially yourself
You get to spend every single minute with an amazing, inspiring, funny and beautiful person: yourself! Enjoy!
3) Don't think on behalf of other people
What does it matter to you what other people think? And especially what they think about you? Don't take on other people's negativity, stress or worries. Don't try to analyze or judge other people's behaviour. You are only responsible for yourself.
4) Don't take things so seriously.
Spread joy and serenity whenever you can. Be silly and have fun.

just a random but pretty pic taken in Lisbon

No comments:

Post a Comment