Sunday 20 October 2013

Kitsch Lounge Riot

We were invited to the Kitsch Lounge Riot at Cafe de Paris as VIPs. Well, at least the wristband said VIP and so did the invite. It didn't seem to mean anything though... Neither food nor drinks were included and eventually we didn't have anywhere to sit either. The show acts were great though! And the venue is very cool, too. Acts included The Magnets (three of their six members anyway), and David Julien from the Voice.

The celebrity junkie that I am, I was most excited about Lee Mead being there as a guest! Not that I even knew him... but my friend pointed him out. He won the BBC casting show 'Any dream will do' where he also met Denise van Outen who he was married to and has a kid with - but they apparently broke up this summer. I wonder whether one of the reasons that I don't ever see celebrities in London is, that I don't know/wouldn't recognize half of them...

And his hair wasn't actually grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment