Thursday 3 October 2013

Swearing in the workplace

I’ve only just discovered the British comedy ‘The thick of it’ – and I am loving it! I thought I swore a lot (no, I’m not proud of that at all – one of my very bad habits) – but boy, in comparison to that lot, I am a saint! The series takes place at the Ministry for Social Affairs and Citizenship and follows the regular f*ck ups of the minister and his/her team as well as interference from Malcolm Tucker, the government’s director of communications. Malcolm is played by Peter Capaldi (the new Doctor Who) and is probably the most foul-mouthed but very witty character I’ve seen on a TV show. His strong Scottish accent just adds to his 'charm'. 

Too bad they only made four series, and I am already on episode 1 of series 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment