Friday 4 October 2013

Office Bake Off round 2

I’m delighted! I think my chances of NOT winning this round are extremely high! My brownies with walnuts and dried cherries are competing against an absolutely delicious orange and almond cake. Whoever baked it, was of course well prepared and had a print out to identify the cake and it came with a tub of crème fraiche. That alone should give it the edge over mine! (and also made it rather obvious who of my colleagues baked it - I had even forgotten whether mine was A or B...)

Unfortunately due to meetings today, the result of the votes has not yet been announced. I somehow think that my colleagues should be taking this more seriously. Get your priorities right, people!!

my humble brownies - cake B
and hopefully the winning cake A

No comments:

Post a Comment