Wednesday 1 February 2017

2017 resolutions - January review

As a reminder: my 2017 resolutions

Well...
1) exercise: after my last NLP weekend, I am back on track for now. I have been finding excuses to skip my pilates class though... but this shall change tonight!

2) healthy eating... a big fail. But I've been drinking ~2 litres a day which is quite an achievement for me. Unfortunately, I cannot see it making any difference whatsoever... but I suppose it's not doing any harm either.

3) less moaning has been easy: January has been a happy month! And incidentally, every time I did moan, I hate listening to myself...

4) travel: well, if local travelling counts, I've been doing ok, given the visitors I've had. As for travelling outside of Germany: FAIL and interestingly, I feel no desire at the moment to plan a trip either.

5) less time on the internet/mindfulness: I started meditation again, have been working on my NLP online course, started another course on emotional intelligence and have generally been using my time more productively, including giving coaching sessions. So, I think I am very much on track here!

No comments:

Post a Comment