Monday 20 February 2017

indoor weekend

Despite the sunny Sunday, I spent most of my weekend at home on my sofa. A tiny bit of me felt guilty. But the other massive part accepted that this is exactly how I wanted to spend my time. And  in all fairness (fairness to myself), I did leave the house, too!

Only two more episodes of Luther left to watch. And Idris has started creeping into my dreams. After watching a couple of episodes on Friday evening, I woke up in the middle of the night, suspiciously eyeing my bedroom door, still half asleep, of course. And my half asleep brain told me that the best thing to do IF there was somebody in my flat was to pretend to be asleep...

Interestingly, those relatively quiet few days made me feel that overall last week had been unproductive. Then - as I learned how to do this lately - I took a step back and found quite a few things I had done to prove myself wrong. Despite the 'factual proof, the impression of un-productivity remains somehow.
My mind is a funny thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment