Tuesday 21 February 2017

T2

It's no secret that I am not keen on cooking. So, I was of course delighted to be invited for dinner at V's. And how exciting to try a new dish, too: a South African dish called Bobotie, prepared by J. I personally like fruit in savoury dishes, so this was right up my street. Nicely accompanied by rice and salad. A healthy balanced meal for a change!

This was just the prelude to the main event of the evening: T2 Trainspotting, Danny Boyle's sequel almost 21 years after the iconic Trainspotting was released.

Admittedly, I only watched Trainspotting once and given my superior memory could hardly remember anything... Thanks to Wikipedia, I was up to speed with the main plot at least before enjoying the film in original version in pretty empty cinema here in Rosenheim.

I enjoyed it. And relieved that I at least understood the majority of the Scottish accent.

As per usual, I won't bother to try to write a proper review. But here are two review if you'd like to know more:
The Guardian Review
The Telegraph Review

No comments:

Post a Comment