Sunday 5 February 2017

so relaxing...

Bavaria is known for its thermal baths. Those and saunas are pretty popular here and somehow I managed to only go once in the past 1.5 years. But as it's never too late to create a new habit, of course, I finally went to the one in Bad Aibling, just a 20 minute car ride from here on Friday.
Having the luxury of being flexible with my time at the moment, I went in the morning and while it wasn't exactly empty, it wasn't busy either.

It was so relaxing. Especially in one of the pools, where they were playing soft music, I could have just fallen asleep in the warm water. Going with a friend was really nice, but equally I am set to go by myself, too, if I can't find anyone to accompany me. I really found it a great way to just chill out and find calmness.

Next I want to try to the one on Prien which has views over the Chiemsee and the castle on the Herreninsel!

No comments:

Post a Comment