Monday 13 February 2017

go with the flow

NLP Practitioner weekend no. 4.
As with all the other weekends, there was so much information to take on. So many things happening inside and outside. A lot of familiar frustrations with myself, but equally celebratory emotions that aren't quite as familiar as the frustrations - but not entirely new either. Which feels like a massive win for me.

Ralf is an amazing trainer.

In the end, I left with my metaphor of a river. Accepting that the stones in the river, which I sometimes see as obstacles in the way, actually bring a lot of change and excitement and speed. Instead of resisting those challenges, I am more and more beginning to see them as opportunities to learn. Having the confidence that after those rocks, a period of calmness awaits and also that I am able to get through it, is maybe all it needs. And the willingness to let go of trying to control my life at all times and to simply go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment