Wednesday 1 February 2017

Menschen 2017 - January 2017

Reminder: Menschen 2017

Christina - met through a local FB group, OV movie goer
Aimee - My first coaching session of the year. I was recommended to Aimee by another coaching client who I had been recommended to by one of my lovely London friend. I love my network! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sarah - my new hairdresser who let me sit in silence ๐Ÿ’“
Cordula - my aerial yoga teacher
Hubert - Rosenheim Meet Up - Gosh, I do miss the London networking events (I mean, no food??? Seriously??? ๐Ÿ˜’*)
Tatjana, Dieter, Wencke, Daniela - new NLP attendees/assistants
Rudi and Dominic - two of the attendees at the usability test dinner (I of course met more people there, but I chatted to those two)
Amy and Christine and Diane and Laura- from the fb confident selling challenge
Linda, Rosi and Martina - connecting at a workshop about leading your life your way

Total no: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment