Thursday 2 February 2017

top 10 - flashback

Reviewing 2014 back in January 2015. It clearly was an awesome year (just like 2015 and 2016 ๐ŸŽ†)!

What I wrote back then:

I was talking to a friend who always makes a top 3 of the year list. I decided to turn that into a top 10 as 2014 just had too many amazing experiences to be condensed into just three things.

1) The views from table mountain on my work trip to Cape Town
2) Running my biggest conference yet and for once feeling proud of myself
3) Winning a trip to Hong Kong
4) Regular massages that kept me sane
5) Our work event in Leicester
6) Sewing (and wearing) my own clothes
7) Learning so much about myself with the help of coaches, mentors and friends
8) Amazing food - and lots of it for free
9) Feeling supported and loved by my friends - old and new
10) My holiday in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment