Tuesday 14 February 2017

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In the spirit of inviting and creating more fun in my life, I finally went to the local pool on yesterday. Monday is warm water day as well as ladies sauna day. I went just after 9:00 and unfortunately it was relatively full already which made swimming a little tricky. But I did my 20 lengths as I had planned and then went to relax in the sauna. Or tried to relax...

Which wasn't too busy, but it seems that the elderly ladies regularly go and meet there on Mondays. And they basically ignored the sauna etiquette. Thus there was a constant chattering. In the end, I was sweating in the infra red cabin, which is part of the pool. Next time, I might give the sauna a miss altogether.

Then in the evening, I went to flow yoga (aerial yoga was cancelled due to a bereavement). I had never done this particular class and was a bit anxious whether it'd be too hard, as I had heard that a certain level of experience was necessary. But I was lucky, and the class was rather easy, apparently something to do with the recent full moon...

So, all in all, I am very proud of myself: two units of sports in just one day! Only two more for the rest of the week needed now to keep to my plan. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment