Friday 30 March 2012

Better late than never

I finally received my March Glossybox. Several customers seemed to have been affected by delivery problems, but to be fair, a replacement box was sent out immediately after I raised the issue with customer services.

This month's box is a Harrods special edition box. Not entirely sure what makes it a Harrods box, but overall I'm quite happy again. My gift voucher has now run out and I think I will sign up again for April.

Here's what I got:
  • Fendi - Fan di Fendi Eau de toilette: never seen/tested it before, but I really like the smell
  • Ojon - damage reverse instant restorative hair serum: I had a hair product in my last box, which I haven't yet used up and I generally don't bother to use these kinds of products (primarily, as things have to be quick in the morning...). It smells very nice and I'll test it tomorrow.
  • Erno Laszlo - the Hollywood collection 5 piece cream gift set: a bit disappointed with this: 5 little sachets, which you can most probably can get as free samples in the shops. But nice to try something new.
  • Burberry beauty - miniature lip cover rosewood no. 4: a very cute, tiny lipstick. I like the colour and I've just been looking for an every day lip colour, so this comes in very handy.
  • Clarins - extra firming body cream: I loved the Clarins product I had in my January box, so I am looking forward to testing this one, too.
In the past Glossybox noted the products' (full size) prices and they didn't do that this time. Not sure whether that is covering up the actual value of the box. I think especially with view to potentially re-stocking on any of the items, I found it rather helpful to know the prices. We'll see whether they'll re-introduce this feature going forward.

And here some photos:

My least favourite colour so far - nothing beats pink!

And that's what was inside

Very cool packaging!

And to show the size: the Burberry lip cover next to a normal sized (benefit) lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment