Thursday 29 March 2012

We asked a 100 people...

After extensive queueing we made it into the lovely ITV studio to witness the recordings of two All Star Family Fortunes episodes. Unfortunately, our seats were towards the back, so it was often easier to follow the action on a screen hanging from the ceiling - which made me question whether this was any better than watching at home on the telly. On the other hand, at home you miss out on all the outtakes - like the gang bang banter, bum squeezing, Vernon pulling faces and Stuart entertaining the audience in between the recording.

The lovely celebrities tonight were:
  • Jane McDonald from Loose Women
  • Mark Wright from TOWIE
  • Martine McCutcheon, actress and singer
  • Jermain Colin Defoe from Tottenham

They were all lovely and funny and I was particularly excited about Jermain, especially when he danced! I was only a little bit gutted when I saw on wikipedia that Robbie Savage is taking part in this series. Robbie would have just been THE BEST! I guess I will have to watch that one on telly instead!

Watching TV shows being recorded, it becomes much clearer that this is actually work for the presenters. With quite a bit of fun mixed in, I would think, but still work.

My bracelet that let me enter the ITV halls of fame (and my pink nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment