Saturday 17 March 2012

Dora the Explorer

After some bowling* today, we ventured to Greenwich. Along the Thames Path until we came to the Cutty Sark Tavern. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. It's a really nice Pub. With a wooden staircase in the middle of it, with chairs and tables made of barrels and views over the Thames towards the Isle of Dogs, including the high-rise buildings over in Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena.

The food was good pub fare; we had the burger and fish and chips.

I can highly recommend exploring that area. The houses along the path are really nice. Just a few steps from the bustling Greenwich market, it's really quiet over there.


* needless to say that I lost all three games. I hadn't been bowling for years and had totally forgotten how heavy the bowling ball is...

No comments:

Post a Comment