Tuesday 6 March 2012

More colour

As mentioned before, I'm a little nail polish crazy. One of my most treaured beauty discoveries must be essie's "good to go" top coat. It dries the polish quickly, makes it last for up to a week (!) without chipping and you won't have to worry about bedding imprints. It's a super product in my books! Only very slightly disappointing feature is that about half way through the bottle, the polish gets a little viscous and doesn't work very well anymore. This happened to both the bottles I've had so far and I had to bin them. I've also read some other reviews that noted similar problems. On the other hand, even half a bottle lasted me a long time, so I don't mind all that much.


My nails from the past two weeks:


OPI Apricotcha cheating with a black flower stamping

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment