Wednesday 21 March 2012

They did it again

Series 8 of The Apprentice started today.

First task (and as tradition has it: it was boys against girls): each team had to buy blank goods, add value by printing a design onto them and then sell them from stalls on the streets of London. As per usual, all candidates showed themselves from their most arrogant and obnoxious side... TV cameras seem to bring out the idiot in anyone. And clever (?) editing adds to the entertainment as well as cringe-factor.

Today, the boys won the task. And Bilyana was the first apprentice to get fired. And as it has happened so many times before, she dug her own grave and talked herself out of the show. I very often find myself screaming at the telly: JUST STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But they do it again. And again. And again...

I used to really love the show. But for the first time, I was getting a little bored with all the bitchiness and stupidity on display. I'm pretty sure that I'll find myself in front of the telly again next Wednesday at 9pm (and again, and again?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment