Saturday 3 March 2012

I ♥ Reese

... and that's the only excuse I have for having gone to see "This means war" today.
I'm sure you've seen the trailer, but if not, the story is as follows: two CIA agents who are close friends, fall in love with the same woman. They get competitive and don't tell lovely Reese that they know each other. And she doesn't tell them, that she is dating two guys at the same time.

It has its funny moments. But overall it's boringly predictable and the ending is just plain terrible. I am surprised that it scored 6.5/10 on the Internet Movie Database.

Chris Pine and Tom Hardy are nice to look at, but I thought Chris' hair was too fluffy and Tom's lips too "lippy". My surprising highlight was Till Schweiger in the film. I ♥ Till

Oh, and once you've seen the trailer - you don't really need to see the film anymore.
And a film I will definitely NOT watch is Disney's new film John Carter. Having watched the trailer in the cinema, I'm not sure who the target group is for that one... Last but not least, that was the other disappointment: no good previews at the cinema today!


No comments:

Post a Comment