Thursday 15 March 2012

Theatreland

I went to see Zach Braff's play All New People at the Duke of York's Theatre tonight. Zach is probably best known for playing JD in the American TV series Scrubs - of which I have seen every episode. I saw Zach on the Graham Norton Show some weeks ago, where he was talking about his play coming to London and I immediately had to buy tickets.

And tonight was the big night: we had brilliant seats in the 3rd row from the front. I have to admit that I get a little weird when it comes to celebrities: I just find it so amazing to see somebody so close up who I know from telly!

Theatre staff told us that Zach would come out to give autographs 15-20 minutes after the end of the play. So, together with a crowd of maybe 20-30 people we were waiting behind some barriers. And sure enough Zach came out and he was just so incredibly nice: he took his time to sign autographs, take pictures and receive hugs. And he looks exactly what he looks like on Scrubs. I felt like a giddy teenager when I asked for a photo - and I am just so so so excited that he took a picture with me (and my camera) and I got an autograph, too.

the very lovely Mr Braff

♥Me and Zach ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment