Monday 5 August 2013

7 Ways To Live An Empowered Life

From the Woman and Home website*:

1) Be more forgiving
2) Surround yourself with good friends
3) Be grateful - every day
4) Be compassionate
5) Look after yourself
6) Laugh often
7) Learn to reflect

Not exactly rocket science, but sometimes I need to be reminded even about the obvious things.
What also helps me is to put things into perspective (probably fits in with no. 7). Sometimes just stepping back from a situation helps to see that things aren't as terrible as they appear.

* Which has a little paragraph on each of those, too. 
And don't ask why I receive the Woman and Home newsletter - my best guess is, that I entered one of their competitions at one point. I've never bought the magazine in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment