Tuesday 13 August 2013

Simply Ryan

He is everywhere at the moment. Smiling down at me in all his perfectness. Just after I had mentioned the film to a friend, I saw the posters all around me. And I just had to see 'Only God forgives' as soon as possible. How great that the Tricycle cinema, Kilburn, was showing the film at a bargain price of £6.00!

I made a point of not reading any reviews and I only very vaguely knew what the film was about. I'm not usually keen on watching violent films, but I really, really liked it. Well, despite the strong violence, I should say. For all the really gory scenes, I was only peaking through my fingers. And there were a couple of scenes, where I did close my eyes. Which prompted my friend to laugh about me. Which in turn made me think she is a little weird - laughing out loud at those scenes!!!

Anyhow, great cinematography, creating an amazing atmosphere. With the added bonus of lots of close ups of lovely Ryan. I don't usually say this: but I would go and watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment