Monday 12 August 2013

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Entscheiden. Eine Ausstellung ueber das Leben im Supermarkt der Moeglichkeiten. 
Deciding. An exhibition about life in the supermarket of possibilities.

This exhibition is currently hosted in the Zeughaus Lenzburg in Switzerland (extended to 30 November 2013). It's all about decision-making, how personal freedom, societal responsibility, coincidence and fate interact in our decision-making processes. Throughout the exhibition, visitors can make choices and at the check-out at the end of it (supermarket - check out - get it?), they will get their personal receipt with advice which might help with future decision-making.

Very interesting subject. Unfortunately, I doubt that I will be going to Switzerland anytime soon. How very lucky then that my darling sister surprised me by sending me the magazine accompanying the exhibition.

I love getting post and even more so when it's a completely unexpected surprise! (I guess that's part of the definition of a surprise? Being unexpected...)

I am hoping for some good advice on turning my decision-making dilemmas around!

No comments:

Post a Comment