Friday 2 August 2013

When one door closes, another opens

I never knew that this quote actually continues (is that just me, or is the end of the quote really not that well-known?):

When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully 
upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Alexander Graham Bell

So, instead of keep staring at closed doors, I'll try to look for and go through open doors. Things can be so simple! :-)

And can I just say: I LOVE my friends. We might not be in touch all the time, and I don't have many but they are there for me and seem to miraculously cross my path when I need them most, too. And I sincerely hope, that they all know that I will always be there for them, too.

And now: bring on the weekend!!!!

I might have posted this before - but sometimes I need reminders...
Inspiration from my brother's bathroom-art
 

No comments:

Post a Comment