Saturday 3 August 2013

Piggy me

The area around Angel tube station is full of restaurants and bars and pubs. And even though I've worked in an office in that area for more than five years, I haven't gone out too much there. So, I thought that should change and I went for dinner at Zilouf's earlier this week. And I would highly recommend it!

Service was really friendly and fast, very nice and relaxed atmosphere, amazing food (Asian fusion) and very reasonable prices (£15 for two courses! And 2 for 1 cocktail offers). Which all meant that I pigged out and feasted on three courses - which doesn't usually happen (except for the numerous occasions that I get invited to three courses meals, of course...).

The restaurant is on Upper Street, slightly closer to Highbury & Islington station than Angel - do check it out!
Rare beef salad, nahm jim, peanuts, lychees
Crispy pork bell, scallop and prawn wonton, burnt orange caramel
Chocolate sorbet, summer fruits, vodka jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment