Saturday 3 August 2013

The sales - shopping in English

Once I start, it's hard to stop...

I like to think that I go through phases of shopping till I drop and then phases of not buying anything at all. While my wardrobe seems to be getting smaller and smaller (yes, that probably is just an illusion...), I haven't yet reached the point of not being able to stuff a few more things inside. Also, it might be a good idea, to get rid some of the clothes that I never wear... But that's another (long) story.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the good shopping facilities in York. And as the sales were still on, these are of course all real bargains! Black is the colour! :-)

On sale at mango
H&M - not on sale, but still bargains :-)
Miss Selfridge sales - counterbalancing the darkness :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment