Thursday 8 August 2013

How it all began

A couple of weeks ago, I (voluntarily - crazy, hm?!) looked after my cousin's two daughters (8 and 9 years old). They really are two very well behaved, sweet and nice girls - but man, it was exhausting! And I only did it for two days... On the other hand, it provided me with the perfect excuse to go and see Monsters University.

I loved Monsters Inc, so had high hopes for this. The latest sequel tells the story on how it all started, how Mike and Sullivan met at Monsters University. We watched it in 3D, but I was rather disappointed, as I really didn't think the 3D effects were worth mentioning. Some of the trailers before the film had better 3D effects! Overall, the first half of the film really dragged on. The second half got better and there were some funny and some touching moments. But for me it certainly didn't reach the standard of the first movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment