Saturday 31 August 2013

Cheap, cheerfull and a bit of a funny smell

It's perfect park weather at the moment. And while it's a pity that I already had my summer holiday and I therefore have to spend all day in the office, longingly looking out of the window, it's also still warm enough to sit outside after work.

After a walk in Hyde Park, I went for dinner at Tuk Tuk- a Thai Noodle Bar near Bayswater tube. We were greeted by a bit of a funny smell. Not sure what exactly it was - but you get used to it quickly... They have quite a long menu and everything is cheap! I had the roast duck with egg rice - which looked so appealing that the French guy from the couple at the next table wanted to do know what I had ordered and then followed my lead!

The duck was crispy and delicious. The rice not that great but with the bill coming to less than £14 for two - you can't complain!


No comments:

Post a Comment