Saturday 1 November 2014

Friday night dinner

Every Friday morning we have a short staff meeting where everyone reports back on the 'wins' of the week. And I had nothing to say yesterday... It felt like such a busy week but looking back I am not sure what exactly I achieved.

Actually, I just remembered that I chaired a conference call which was scheduled for an hour and lasted exactly 59 minutes. That's a win, right? (not least as I don't usually get to chair meetings or calls!) And delegate numbers for our annual meeting are slightly ahead of last year's numbers, too. So all on target. As I am counting down the days left until my holiday, it's kind of impossible to ignore the days also ticking down to the meeting. I expect November to become even busier but for once I am feeling prepared and relaxed about it. For now anyway...

And the weekend started with dinner with my sister and her fiance who've been in the UK this week at On the bap - a great little Korean place near Old Street which unfortunately doesn't take reservations. And wouldn't let me take a table while I was waiting for my sis... But it all worked out in the end and we even got a nice table right at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment