Saturday 15 November 2014

Pilates with Candice

One more down, and one more to go. Before the end of the year.
In comparison to the annual meeting, this evening event with just ~120 people was of course tiny. Hassle with the venue didn't make it any easier though. And it reminded me what I don't like about working in events...

Anyhow, most importantly, none of the guests realized what went on behind the scenes, feedback has been positive. Everyone happy, and me knackered after a busy week and a bit of insomnia.

Once we all sat down for dinner in a room that resembled a cafeteria rather than a fine dining room (food was great though - especially the lamb and the mix of desserts), I started to relax a bit. And had some interesting conversations about guns, and private pilates lessons with Candice (not a fitness DVD as I first suspected). The - not so new - revelations that I don't like the taste of wine and skiing (no relation between the two), led our photographer to the realization that I am not the perfect woman after all...



No comments:

Post a Comment