Saturday 15 November 2014

Hush

Dinner at the Mayfair branch (voted Tatler restaurant of the year 2014). Even after seven years in London, I still have no idea where the different districts actually are... - this place is near Bond Street, in case you are interested.

Anyhow, Manchester was hosting a dinner in the private dining area on the second floor. And as it was a relatively small group of ~40 people, I met quite a few new and nice people. I have high hopes for my contact with somebody from Cathay Pacific and am already daydreaming about flying business to Hong Kong next year... ;-)

While I never understand why so many people pick chicken for a dinner (especially when feeding events people), this chicken wasn't too bad. And that is quite a compliment from someone who isn't keen on chicken!

I like the chair on the plates and yes, that was one massive piece of cheesecake!!!
Adding to my collection of notebooks.
Maybe I should take this as inspiration and finally start writing my book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment