Saturday 22 November 2014

Le week-end

Every day on my way to and from work, I pass the Candid Arts Trust. Many times did I think to myself that I should check it out. And in six and a half years, I never stepped inside... Until yesterday evening, when I met T for coffee in the cafe on the second floor. It's a really cool and 'alternative' place which reminded me of the typical student cafes in Germany.

From there, we headed to La petite auberge - a French (who would have thought?!) bistro on Upper Street in Islington. I've been once before - more than a year ago. You can get a Tastecard deal, which isn't valid on Fridays though.

The food was so good and I left absolutely stuffed and after a lovely catch up with the girls :-)

might not look very appetizing but the crepe with chestnut puree, strawberries and Chantilly was so yummy!!!
Thank God that I am not counting calories...

No comments:

Post a Comment