Monday 10 November 2014

What am I doing?!

I don't think I am generally a clumsy person. But I seem to be when it comes to sewing. When I am not knocking over my pins, I accidentally self-harm with the sewing scissors...

I have no idea how I managed to do this, but I basically stabbed my thigh. Very unfortunate, especially as I wasn't wearing trousers at the time (a combination of having just tried on a dress and the fact that even in autumn, my flat is pretty warm)... So, my left thigh is now graced with a big scratch, and my right thigh has a big bruise - from walking into the toilet door at Abbey bar (and no, I wasn't even drunk).

The scissor incident reminded me of how I managed to stab myself in the arm with those big metal scissors we only ever used for cutting wrapping paper at home. I was probably 13 or so, and again cannot remember how it happened. For years, you could still see a mini scar...

much more 'impressive' in real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment