Thursday 20 November 2014

Seeing the therapist

I had a facial booked the other day. While I've always loved being pampered, I also used to dread being alone with a stranger and the awkwardness of: do we speak? Do we not? What do we speak about?

Nowadays, I am feeling a lot more relaxed. Happy to chat, happy to listen, happy to relax in silence.
Bruna is a wonderful beauty therapist. She's warm and the right kind of chatty and she always extends the treatment time :-)

I've been writing and deleting this last sentence dozens of times now as I can't figure out how to word this appropriately. It's just so lovely to see how much light and love and insight and wisdom I am letting into my life from all sorts of random and unexpected encounters.

Am I starting to sound like an esoteric hippie yet? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment