Thursday 14 July 2016

Footy

I have to say I didn't really get into this year's European football championship. I watched a couple of games, but for the most part, I felt indifferent. But for socializing reasons, it was very nice to be invited to watch what turned out to be Germany's final game with a couple of ex colleagues and their very nice friends. Burgers were yummy, but the mood of course not great when France kicked us out. Ah well... At least (?) they got beaten by Portugal in the final. Revenge is sweet.

Most of all, I was proud for having made the journey to Riedering. Thanks to my crappy sat nav on my mobile, I even had to find my own way home, as it refused to show the route. Driving at 2am might be the best time for practice anyway, given the lack of traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment