Friday 15 July 2016

let's get it over with

After the mini op on Monday, I had the next doctor's appointment on Wednesday:

before and after
We remember the dermatologist who strongly recommended getting the mole or whatever it is removed to ensure that it doesn't grow on the inside. Feeling confident that this would surely be less scary than the appointment on Monday, I wasn't too worried.

Well, the local anesthetics did hurt quite a bit. But all worth it, of course, as I then didn't feel anything after that. Weird though getting my lip pulled on when she was stitching it up (with just one stitch). Unfortunately and against their prediction, it started hurting quite a bit. Despite it still being numb. No idea how that is possible. Nothing an Ibuprofen couldn't fix though.
Next step: getting the stitch removed next Friday and getting the histological result.

I am glad it's out of the way and am looking forward to my body being back to normal soon. Simple things like taking a normal shower have gained a new value.

No comments:

Post a Comment