Saturday 9 July 2016

say no to boredom

Now that I have all this free time, I can use my summer of freedom to:
- cook more often and try new recipes
- go to the gym
- cycle
- keep my flat tidy (ok, let's go with tidier)
- sew
- finally finish my first crossstitch project
- complete my online NLP course
- read, including the dozens of Tiny Buddha newsletters sitting in my inbox
- write a book (why not be ambitious?)
- travel
- swim in the lakes in the surroundings
- colour my colouring books
- do papercutting and other arts & crafts
- have some more coaching sessions
- find out what I am passionate about (there has to be an easy one on the list, right?)
- date
- explore the area
- practice my driving (links up nicely with the one above)
- volunteer
- meet friends
- blog (about all of the above)

Should keep me busy, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment