Wednesday 13 July 2016

London 06-07/2016 - Day 10: farewell...

My last day was actually the only day I hadn't made any plans for. Until the day before when I decided to check out the Leighton House museum in Kensington. I got to Tottenham Court Road, where the announcement was made that there were severe delays on the Central Line. Flexible as I am, I changed my plans and went shopping at Primark instead. I had forgotten just how cheap Primark is... And while this might look like a lot, I could have easily bought loads more. Especially T-shirts, but my brain reminded me that I already have a huge selection of T-shirts...

All for just over £50. And also including a 5 pack of knickers, not included in the collage ;-)
After my shopping spree, I went for more culture at the British Museum. Just like with the V&A, the museum's building in itself is worth a visit. I also admired Chinese ceramics and the Wellcome exhibition on living and dying.

and the sun was out again - so after shopping and museum, I enjoyed some more sun in Russell Square

No comments:

Post a Comment