Sunday 9 February 2014

4 days

I am feeling much better than I did on Thursday, but unfortunately still not back to normal. Feeling sluggish and my tummy isn't quite right either. I feel slightly nauseous all the time and have no appetite. Other than for fruit. Which is very unlike me and also not very filling.

As per usual, I am promising myself that as soon as I am all fit again, I WILL be more grateful for my good health and I WON'T take it for granted. And I also can't wait to DO things again. As much as I'm up for lazing around, it does get a bit boring.

Having said that, I did finish my skirt and - inspired by a necklace I saw at Oasis - I also put together a new necklace. Jury is still out though - not sure I like it the way it currently is.


And I finally watched Moonrise Kingdom - and absolutely loved it! There always are silver linings, aren't there?!


No comments:

Post a Comment