Tuesday 11 February 2014

Pressie time!

Last week had started so well (and then it all went downhill.... but I have moaned enough about being poorly!):
Ah, my colleagues have outdone themselves again! Yes, I had to wait more than a month for my birthday presents but it was well worth the wait! They did a good job last year - and a great one this year:

- The Sting Man - the true story behind the film American hustle
- a book on creative paper cutting with some great patterns to try out
- a silver necklace with a monkey and K pendant
- two tickets to the Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts fair at the Excel
- and a birthday card suitable for my mental age (well, it has a monkey on it, that's all that matters!)

I can honestly say that they are great present-pickers! They are all just perfect for me.


close up of the monkey pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment