Wednesday 19 February 2014

precious@precious

I had booked this massage a while ago - certainly before I went on my Wahanda break - and I'd say it was good value for money. Precious Stones are just a short walk from Angel station and thus close to my office. They run a shop (selling precious stones) as well as offering a number of treatments, including healing and psychic readings. I went for an ordinary Swedish 60 minute massage.

The treatment room is clean, spacious and warm. Nothing overly luxurious though but miles better than the last place I went to... I arrived early but they were able to see me nearly straight away. The therapist was very friendly but left me to enjoy the massage in silence (well, with music in the background). I've had better massages and while it was a full body massage, she didn't massage my arms nor my feet. But it was still very relaxing and I nearly fell asleep. Which is always a good sign.

Thanks to a Christmas gift voucher, I only paid £30 for the 60 minute treatment. Normal Wahanda price is £40, and normal price via their website is £45.

No comments:

Post a Comment