Friday 21 February 2014

Let the cutting begin!

All New Look patterns are currently reduced to just £2.95 on www.simplicitynewlook.com. And I think it's time to sew from patterns rather than to continue my freestyle self-made pattern sewing. That is probably better left for a time when I actually know how to sew...

I ordered the below patterns which arrived really quickly in just two days! I still have serious doubts that I will be able to sew any of them, despite some of them saying 'easy' - but I will give it a go. The weekend will be dedicated to measuring and cutting out patterns. That's the plan anyway.

The other day I pulled out a skirt from my wardrobe which I had forgotten I even had. I think that's a pretty clear sign that I have enough clothes at it is. I've therefore thought that I should stop buying any news clothes. This should also act as an incentive to sew my own clothes. Cause let's face it, I still want more!



No comments:

Post a Comment