Tuesday 4 February 2014

Another Cooking Masterclass

Following the success of the Leith's Masterclass held in December, they invited us to another one, this time Valentine's Day themed. And I had my first Oyster! Well, my second one actually. The first one was baked though and I could really only taste the cheese. It was ok and really tastes of sea. It just doesn't look very appealing though and it's not going to be my favourite food. But I am glad I tried it.

I was much more excited about the scallops though - which were amazing! And one day soon, I think I will finally dare to prepare them myself. It seemed easy enough! And the whiskey truffles were amazing, too. Quite boozy, but delicious. And you can replace the whiskey with anything - I might try them with Baileys!

After the cooking class, we had more food. Given the tube strike, we all left relatively early though - just to be on the safe side.


No comments:

Post a Comment