Thursday 8 May 2014

Bitch, Pussy and foxy ladies

I fully expected Pussy Galore's Flying Circus to be some seedy, dark bar - but it turned out to be a stylish, cool bar.I should have realized of course that I probably wouldn't have recommended it otherwise... Anyhow, it was quit quiet on the Sunday night and closed just after 23:00. But we managed to get one drink in - and my Rose Bitch (vodka with rose lemonade) was very nice indeed. It's quite embarrassing how little it takes to make me tipsy....
More food and my Rose Bitch at Pussy Galore
the above left plate came with delicious bread and was surprisingly enough for two
We also managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping. A got herself a gorgeous dress and cool sneakers, and I bought this skirt at a little boutique. Since I started my sewing, I always ask myself whether I could do this myself. And I probably could as it's a very simply stretch skirt. But I really liked the colour and pattern. And I just had to buy SOMETHING, didn't I?!m :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment