Wednesday 14 May 2014

The sewing continues

I got a bit stuck on this project a few weeks ago, as for some reason my lovely machine didn't want to sew the fabric. I experimented with the tension of the thread and the stitch length, but it made no difference. I couldn't work out why, as I had successfully sewn a skirt from the same fabric already.

When I sat down again tonight it all worked well! No idea what happened, but I am not complaining. So, here's my third skirt. And while it's from the same fabric as my second skirt, it looks quite different due to the pattern.

The waistband didn't work out great and I know I should be more thorough when doing these things. But it will be hidden by my tops anyway. Or that's the plan at least.

skirt on the left is the new addition to my wardrobe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment