Friday 30 May 2014

Sleeping in style

I was wrong. Very wrong.
Once upon a time (well, last year), I was saying how I would never spend extra money on staying in a hotel suite. How much time do you spend in a hotel room anyway?! A normal sized, decent room will do.

Now that I've stayed in a suite, a normal room seems tiny in comparison. And especially for a messy person like myself, a suite is simply ideal to scatter your stuff around! ;-)

The Cyberport Le Meridien. Not the most central hotel, located on Hong Kong island, I was very impressed!
Not least as we got upgraded to a Suite :-) Great breakfast buffet and outdoor pool
The standard room at the Sheraton. Tiny in comparison (and also smaller than the standard rooms at the Cyberport).
But just a short walk from the Star ferry, the Art museum and located on Nathan Road.
Breakfast was not included in our voucher. And free Wifi only available in the lobby. Seriously? I think it should be a standard to be complimentary in hotels...
And the W hotel.Quirky details everywhere. The best shower ever! Amazing views over the habour. Fabulous breakfast buffet. Direct access to the Elements shopping mall and Kowloon station - with check in to the airport.
the roof top pool. And my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment