Friday 30 May 2014

Sneaker Street

You've got to love a city that has a Sneaker Street! And not surprisingly that can be found in Hong Kong. It seems that 90% of the whole population wears sneakers. Every day. Unfortunately, it also seems that a UK women size 6 is not very common... More than half the sneakers I wanted to try weren't available in my size. Probably a blessing in disguise: I wanted to keep shopping! So many different styles and colours to choose from. In the end I opted for these beauties. And can I just say: I've never worn shoes as comfortable as the New Balance sneakers. Highly recommend!!!

of course, I went for pink! and with beautiful views from the W hotel
And because there is no such thing as too many shoes, I also got these sandals:


Having come home, I decided to pack away my winter boots. In the process, I noticed that I had two pairs which I had actually left in their boxes this winter... oops. And there is simply not enough space on my shoe rack for the pile of sandals that I already had. 

Motivated by our office clear out, I will spend this weekend clearing out my stuff. Space is getting seriously limited in my wardrobe, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment